
Hahahaha I feel like sucha kid blogging about this but damnnnnnnnn screw all the reviews that rated this movie half a star. Any movie that has transformers robots and MEGAN FOX in it is definitely a 5 stars in my book. Watched it last night with babysum and babychen. Sum sat in the middle of chen and I, fortunately or I think we would be squeezing each other every time megan fox gets on screen. She is so damn fucking hot la. Like really. If the advert poster for the movie had been the one above I bet a lot of people would have stolen it. (starts to drool :B)
Hehe I shall now dedicate some of this post to pictures of her :D


Crashed at sumbi's house after that. Watched zoolander and family guy. Crashed and went to zzzland after the second family guy episode, while the other 2 continued watching battle royale. Was supposed to wake up to catch the first bus home, but happily slept till like 11 and continued to sleep till 2. This is the life...but not of a student who has to sit for freaking block tests next week! I wish dream and hope for the one week extension which is slowly fading away, unless someone contracts h1n1 in our school. Sian 0.5, another day wasted today. I am slowly but surely panicking like some auntie in a supermarket who cannot find her discounted products, especially when the auntie has already cut out the discount coupons. Okay over explained analogy there, but the point is, I am already repeating but still damn relaxed. Slap yourself sheryl.
Okay shall go dream about megan fox later. In the words of derek zoolander, "How can anyone be so ridiculousy, good looking. (blue steel look)". Bet rnxj wants to kill megan fox now, hehe still love you da most :)
And and and wtf unfair how come I have to pay USD$9.95 for the iPhone 3.0 update software for my iPod touch >:(