Blockies have started. Surprisingly econs yesterday did not make me break down and cry, but instead I found myself forcing my hand to write at optimal speeds. But still, my concept on cost of production is still vague and hollow. Hopefully I don't get another U, even though I have already been immuned to Us for econs throughout the year so far.
3 more papers to go. Chem and Math should be manageable. Only left to struggle with CSE. And after the floorball league season ends this sunday against coach's club, I will sit for my BTT. Mixed feelings though, no more high level floorball for a while. And I don't even know if I can stay in singapore schools. We'll see how things go. For now, time to hit the books. I only came online to print my travel declaration form :)
I'm at a lost for words. This heart didn't come with instructions.