I guess it comes to a point in time that I give up. I am tired. At least I am alone now. I have no worries.
It's our final match of the season tomorrow, I would love to end it on a high note. But sadly, there's going to be that bittersweet feeling again. I can finally concentrate on my studies like what I set out to do by opting for retention. But then again, it also means the J2s are stepping down soon. The people I have trained and sweated with for 2 whole years. Am definitely so going to be so lonely. Like right now I'm sitting in the school library alone typing this on my touch. I can foresee what a loner I'll be next year. Oh well.
Let's go YJ Nimbus, it's our last match already! Play your hearts out, attack and defend as a team.
Note to self: I must not concede any goals through the lobang again >:(