Orbituary
11.5.09 @ 8:18 pm
:
First and foremost, I shall start my post on floorball as always.

So we lost our game against RJ on friday, narrow scoreline, 4-3. I think the first period killed us where we conceded 4 goals alone. I got sub out after conceding 2 goals. Really don't know what was up with me that day, I could have saved both, but then again what's happened has happened. Played the rest of the game, made some crucial saves, but I guess those were only to make up for the 2 I conceded. However, I'm sure we impressed some with our fighting spirit, 4 goals down, but we never gave up. It feels like deja vu, rewind back to last year's final where we came from 3 goals down, only to lose by 1 goal at the final whistle. It's like one of those situations where you lost the game but you feel like you've won on the inside. It's a nice feeling, but what matters at the end of the day will still be the result that counts. So despite a wonderful goal difference of 14 goals, we're second in our group. But I guess it doesn't matter, cos we're still thru to the semis :) Next up, VJ.

Anyway on to other things, I guess we've come to a point in our lives where there's no turning back. When I saw you yesterday, I knew we were never ever going to get back together. There's no point fighting and holding on anymore. But still, we need to talk. But not now, my priority right now is only A Divs. Furthermore, I feel like I'm just drifting here and there. I don't even know what's going to happen. Screw, my love life's a mess.

And I really should get some work done now. On a happier note, I just paid for my first application for my ipod touch! Hahahahahahha okay I just needed to announce that. TAP TAP COLDPLAY siol. Oh by the way, can anyone advise me. I feel like quitting combined schools :/ for reasons unknown

Also, I wish the girl who thinks fuzzy wuzzy is malay and spelt as fazy wazy would talk to me normally, like old times

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors