Farking ulcers will be the bane of my existence!!!!!! They have been affecting my mood alot recently and it's not one, not two but five. Can you feel my pain? >:( My sincerest apologies to rnxj for being such an ass, ily.
Anyway peepo, I am finally legal! Haha actually it's just like chehhhh, that's it? Except that I can now smoke, drink, club, get married and walk into singapore pools proudly hahahaha. Speaking of which, I had a wonderful 18th birthday :) Much thanks to rnxj, dvs and some of the floorballers :D What a weird combination but yeah, that's why I didn't really expect it coming. I was actually quite down that some people didn't wish me happy birthday, and the dvs didn't surprise me at school or something too according to tradition. So I was supposed to spend a night out with rnxj only, not that I was not looking forward to it :) Haha but that cheeky bugger actually rounded up the dvs plus sandy&steph to celebrate my birthday hehehehe thank you all friends, especially to the wonderful gf rnxj :D
I had the fish&co celebration thingy where I had to stand on the chair all, thank goodness many other people were celebrating birthdays too, but the funniest part came when they said HEY WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY BOY IN THE HOUSE! hahaha bloody bugger all chiaw wan ru's fault. But anyway, really I would like to thank everyone who was present that day :) and the biggest thanks goes out to rnxj :) for organising and planning a celebration like that to such a huge success. I am 18 already, and soon I will be 21. Laozhabor siol.
And the mastermind of dumping birthday kids into the pond finally got dunked! :B I really ran at top speed for my life la, but just lost steam and got raped and carried like a log to the pond. And contrary to sandy's belief, the pond is really farking slimy. I think I may have stepped on the shit-eating fish hahahaha.
Anyway, turning 18 has truly been memorable. Thanks once again to everyone who made that possible. Xiao Jing, I love you :)


Hehe okay bye for now. Will upload more when I get them. I think :B