Orbituary
15.3.09 @ 11:50 pm
: I AM IN NEED OF A HAIRCUT
Damn, I wish I was this pretty :(
And yes, I am in dire need of a haircut.

ANYWAYzxzx, Happy (Belated) Birthday Tan Yenhui!

2 more days till my turn :D And oh, did I mention how easy it is to squeeze in between the gaps in SR's school gate? Haha damn fun and funny. So it's (fun)square + ny. Your butt, math fail uh, math test tomorrow know. Okay totally random but good times, good times with the gay people; the kids taking A's this year and the gf :)

Okay bye kiddos, there's still school tomorrow. And floorball every single day. Double trainings on some days. 17 years and 363 days old Sheryl can handle it la, hor? (sibei the singlish siol) ;)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors