DOUBLE POST ALERT!
Sianzx, I just realised my week is farking packed.
Monday
7.45am to 4.45pm: Lessons
5 to 7pm: YJ training
7 to 10pm: Combined schools friendly with NTU at NTU
(Only possible if I master the art of teleporting -.- Yishun to NTU in one second! *ZAP*)
Tuesday
All day: BIRTHDAY! :D
7.45am to 11.10am: Lessons
6pm onwards: Birthday date :D
Wednesday
8am to 11am: Lessons
(either/or)
9am to 11am: YJ training
3pm to 6pm: CS training
Thursday
9am to 11am: Self-study
11am to 1pm: YJ Training
Friday
(Time unconfirmed): Tentative YJ friendly match
Saturday
Morning: YJ Training
10am 10 12pm: CS friendly with NUS Jupitans
(I got to split myself into two again -.-)
4pm: Dental
All these, not including time for tuition, studying, spending time with rnxj, etc. To think I wanted to dedicate an entire week to celebrating my birthday. Me havez no lifezx siolzx :(