Hi kids! I know it's been a while. Life as a J1 has started again, school has been pretty slack, like a 5 and a half hour consecutive break tomorrow. I am determined to do well this year, and definitely not going to slack in econs like last year, cos I freaking got the fiercest teacher ever. Never been this scared and afraid of a teacher since primary school I would say. But nevertheless, I love my aminah-nah-nah-nah hahahahhaha. Who, by the way, doubted and insulted me in front of all the h2 econs students in the audi today by thinking that I purposely wrapped my ankle up in a bandage cos I was late for her lecture.
Yes, sheryl tham has done it again. I sprained my ankle in the most loser-ish of ways. I stepped and tripped on a drain cover that was jutting out. Yes, now you can say "Wahlao eh you damn loser leh!", just like what half the world has told me already. Was feeling pretty down just now, what with A divs being less than 2 months away and now I can't train >:( I hope I get well soon.
Alright, that's a pretty long update already. See you laterz alligatorz. & Watch slumdog millionaire kids!