Orbituary
25.2.09 @ 10:39 pm
:
Hahahahahahahhaha I have proved you naysayers wrong by blogging reguarly! Nah, I just have a load of time to spare cos I'm not going to the j1 bintan camp over the course of the next 4 days. Not with the swollen tennis ball ankle damn it, I'm not even going to last the mountain climbing on the first day. So for the next few days I'm going to school to study my ass off! I have taken an interest in econs lately maybe cos of my darling aminah who blamed me indirectly for influencing the juniors to slack and come late when it was not even my fault. I am sucha innocent senior :(, who by the way chose to retain kzxzx. Okay fine shall not brood over it further. I regret not taking china studies last year, I think it is damn bloody interesting! Hehehehe don't I sound like sucha 933k :D

Anyway, the block shopper has struck again. I lost my beloved pair of ascics shoes this time round. I am devastated. Please donate kindly to the 18th birthday fund. On which, I have school by the way. Cursed bintan camp!!!!!!1 And to make matters worst, things have not been smooth sailing of late. I hope everything will be fine. Ily rnxj :)

Okay shall end the post with a picture hahahahaha I want a little red book! :B

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors