Orbituary
19.1.09 @ 1:40 pm
:
First post of 2009! Hahahaha and 19 days late. Well, school has started and here I am at home :) Yes friends, your worst fears have been confirmed, after 4 days of J2 life I decided to call it quits and chose to retain willingly. I know many will not agree with my decision, I myself had to persuade my parents before I was actually given the go ahead. No doubt, it's going to be one extra year of wearing a uniform and what not, but I believe that I should be happy and interested in my subjects to actually excel in my A's. So nevertheless, I am sticking to my decision and gooooooooooooodbye to bio!



But then again, also going to miss you guys. And the 1F chinese class people, definitely going to miss us going late to class, sneaking fries in on fried food wednesday, disturbing the chinese teacher and best of all, sleeping. Hahahaha I can now safely conclude that I have been playing too much in my J1 year, and now that I'm going to repeat, I will play less, learn more!

Alrighty, off to dig out my ancient chemistry and econs notes now :B

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors