Orbituary
26.12.08 @ 7:17 pm
: Pine Apple
Note: HAHAHAHHAHA I DIDN'T REALISE THAT THIS POST DIDN'T GET PUBLISHED :B

Belated Merry Christmas/Happy Boxing Day everyone! :D

Personally I felt that this year's Christmas was less hyped up, especially so when literally only 5/7 of the DVs were there. Ironically, the 5 of us there were the Fantasticals from 2005, and if we neglect regina like how we did on Christmas Eve, we get the GreenWhiteGayGang (14 year old minds are easy to manipulate!) of 2005.

And contrary to the 15 apples I received from Daphne Chen Lily Selvarajoo in 2006, she frigging gave me a pineapple this year omgwtfbbqkthxbye. I officially bestow upon her the title of Most Creative Gift Idea.

Now for photos :B (in descending order cos I noob la k)

Pineapple-eating giraffe.

Gay shits.

:D

Yh makes it look like national day -.-

As usual I'm the sparkling juice purchaser and popper. Check out where the cork is ;)

Green White Gay Gang! Much to the ire of regina hahaha.

Daph and I caught red handed eating and not helping :O

Fantasticals!!!!! (after amanda the noob left)

Little nyonyas in action! Old school charcoal pot cooking hahahahhaha. Nya nya on the left and chor chor on the right -.-

Hairy potek!

Amanda doesn't need to act ah lian cos she is one HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Merry Christmas! from the DVs minus tohjw in genting :'(

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors