Orbituary
23.11.08 @ 1:09 am
: Gone like the wind
I IS BACKING FROM OBS AND TANNER THAN EVER! A whole new experience that's for sure. Having been spoilt and pampered in the previous residential version, I got a rude shock when I found out I was going to sleep in tents. Probably the toughest camp I've ever been through, what not with the endless trekking and kayaking.

But I had fun with the floorballers definitely! Like how kee shouted "edwinnnnnnnnnn!" when she was doing the capsize drill, how I gayed around with steph for a good 5 days and how she lost one of my shoes in the quarry. Also memorable would probably be how I got stoned on inhaling mosquito coils, which by the way is equivalent to about 60 cigarettes per coil!, and how I bloody shitted in the sea cos I simply could not tahan any longer. The experience was beyond words, everyone staring and laughing at you everytime there were bubbles around you and how I kept swimming away after one poop came out hahahhahha why do the good things always happen to me awwwwwwwwwwwww man. And and and, the ecstasy upon seeing the red roof of camp 2 while kayaking and in which steph slept like a log for a good 1 and a half hours while poor edwin kayaked hahahahha. Plus, the bloody dead and squashed frog in my tent, which I had the glorious honour of discovering first. Again I have to emphasise, why do the good things always happen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Overall, OBS was alright. Just a little turned off by the fact that we were not mixed with the other schools cos I think it's silly that we are put in a watch with people we already know (floorballers) and the others doing their NYAA and what nots. The dynamics of the group will definitely be affected, and if I had my way, I would put the floorballers all in one watch so that no CCA dispute would arise. Oh well, what's done is done :B

And! I'm off to hong kong in about 14 hours! Talk about a busy life man. Barely been back for 2 days and I'm off again :( Will be back on the 29th, who wants chou tou foo? Haha wo hui hen xiang ni RNXJ :D

Bye everybody once again!
RNXJ my one and only, DVs (Daph & Mel please come back in one piece from your respective OCIPs, Amanda don't get lost down under you noob), floorballers (damn I wanna go for training!) and other peng yous :(
Hongkong, wo lai ye! (Here I come -.-)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors