Orbituary
27.10.08 @ 1:50 am
:
Life has been pretty much mundane for me lately, or so I think.

Saturday was one heck of a day though. Combined schools trial in the morning was energy sapping, after not training for 2 whole months I had to play 45 minutes continuously, oh my poor knees :( And I don't think I played very well anyway, my throws were like shit and there were only 4 keepers at the trial hahaha. But the 3 of us yjcians are on to the next round which is next week sjp.

Then the great clumsy sherul tham got coerced into climbing into a canal at bishan and freaking slipped on algae (or at least I would like to think it is algae) and fell bum first. I swore it was damn embarrassing and painful laaaaaaaaaaaaa. So I had to go buy new shorts cos I look like I crapped in mine -.-

And despite all the aching muscles and bruised bum, I still went bowling at kovan with uh well, very weird company hahaha (B, BS, BSBF :D). Let's just say it was the next stepping stone to meeting the parents, like please-the-sister+bf-and-see-how-things-go session? :B I showed kovan my whacked out para para dancing skills :B and then kovan also witnessed my wonderfool pool skills too, it's okay, practice makes perfect! And then down to bowling, I hit my record high 135 pinfalls whoohoo and I almost turkey-ed twice. But like I said, almost. Well, that's it, if I hit 150 pinfalls I'm going to join bowling hahahahahha just kidding. Tiring tiring day, but it's worth it. Got crushed by Zs the moment I got back. Anyway, thank you I had fun :)

Chinese A's are coming and I'm damn relaxed hahahahha screw yourself la sheryl really. Alright, need some sleep. Meeting the DVs tomorrow! Goodnightzxzxzxz

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors