Orbituary
28.10.08 @ 1:10 am
: I love everyone in this post deep deep deepavali!

1. Food glorious food!
Note: Amanda M.I.Aed after that...as usual haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
2. Sexy sia sheryl :B and mel's house's floor is damn dirty look at my black feet
3. HAHAHAHAHHAHA DVs all grown up from 2006
4. TAUPOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Battle of the junior colleges :B
5. Mel looks the only sane one aka noob
6. "Mel, your pants look nicer on my head" (Paper panties from 2005 china anyone? HAHA)
7. Classic faces (click to see more)
8. Ke garisan, sediaaaaaaaa..... (k laaaaa I don't know how to spell malay, and it's deepavali anyway. K la excuses :'( )
9. Fantasticals from 2005! Hahahahaha

The best deepavali ever in my 17 years!!!!!!!! :B (will upload the link to the rest of the photos soon :D)

Please don't ask me why I was wearing my glasses (Amanda stupid shortyee is going to say "Latecomer don't talk/don't do this/don't do that"). Today I feel like sucha camwhore, and it's back to sucky school again. Booooooooooooooooo >:( I shall have to start finding more excuses to pon chinese again. The pon star is alive and back! Roll the red carpetssssssssssssssssss~

Haha fuck la I should be doing my OP slides now, I have been way too slack ever since WR. Come on laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa babeh, seh seh seh seh seh.

Alrighty to conclude the day,
Chaoahbeng and the girl-with-the-hole-in-her-bangs aka Bangs Kia :) bliss biss bliss :D


About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors