Ehehe sorry I had to break my hiatus shit just to announce:
I believe in karmaaaaaaaaaaaaa :O
Okay so the story goes back to yesterday/children's day/hari raya, whichever floats your boat. I was in the handicap toilet trying to piss (I am sorry for using the handicap toilet don't be hatin'), and I smartly thought I locked the door. So my pants were down, I was on the white throne, I was about to piss, thennnnnnnnnnnnnn.....
THE BLOODY CLEANER OPENED THE DOOR! OMGWTFBBQKTHXBYE. I pulled my pants up in record time, and gave her that stun until cannot stun anymore face, and she was so embarrassed too. Mind you, it wasn't some lao auntie but some cheena doll okay. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SWEAR. My face was red like some ferrari car la. Hahahah fuck and imagine if we were in that society where once you see someone without their pants you got to marry them. Hahahahahah I can imagine one person who will want to slaughter that cleaner :B
Anyway, I say it's karma cos last year in Germany, I distinctively remembered that Alex opened Yam's toilet door while she was pissing (someone had it worst than me :O) and she yelled damn loudly and for the duration of that 10 day trip I kept teasing the both of them. Haiya, life is a vicious cycle don't you think? Somehow I find it quite disturbing I am laughing at myself, but ahyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is retribution. I will try my utmost best not to tease anyone ever again. I said try la.
Promos are coming promos are coming promos are really really really coming :OOOOOOOOOOOO and I'm only done with econs which is my bloody H1 subject hahaha screwed la screwed.
Okay la okay laaaaaaaaaaaa, the (african) cookies go well with milk. No more cookie treatment from now on, bcdfhjklmopqstuvwxyz :D Okay night, studying continues tomorrow. I shall attempt to tackle.....BYE-OH-LOR-GEEEEEEEEEEE.
Till then,
Sherul "I have a phobia of not locking my toilet doors" Tham