Orbituary
12.9.08 @ 2:03 am
: NO MORE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
To think that I thought I would be sleeping and smiling to myself when my WR is printed out but noooooooooooooooooo. Here begins my long and eventful day.

Once upon a time in serangoon land....

I sacrificed school today, got some well deserved sleep (12 hours hahahahha) and stayed home to do the WR. Double spacing's a nasty bitch man, gave me a huge headache and 120+ pages siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Managed to cut down to 80+ pages and we were well below word count. Hah freaking ironic, everyone was scrambling to cut words and I had to add redundant words and pictures. Okay that was fine actually, at least I had company :)

So I made my freaking way to amk and walked around aimlessly waiting for Yeow Jie to come. Some miscommunication but after everything was resolved, we went around the printing shops. Using my charm and glib tongue I managed to bargain for the colour printing but still, we spent more than 100 dollars. Next time, my ambition is to open a printing shop too hahahahaha. Damn it, if I knew I wouldn't have put in so many pictures. Okay so Jon and Hui Min came soon after, and even with 4 brains there, we encountered so many problems that our stay there lasted for 2 hours. First, the printed pages came out smudged. Then the computer corrupted our file. Okay that was nothing really. Save the best for the last.

When my baby WR was finally born, I held it up and kissed it like a proud parent, beaming and grinning, thinking to myself, damn I am going to hug you to sleep tonight. So pretty and binded, so worth my effort (hahahahahha poet). So we got complacent, forgot to check before leaving, laugh laugh laugh. And when I went home, I realised we had one freaking BLANK page and one page was cut off. So what now? Reprint laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And the deadline is tomorrow, today technically look at the bloody time. Thank God for my guardian angel hehehehe :) really save all our asses man.

Okay, I swear, once bitten twice shy. PW has taught me so much shit, so much so that I have a 5 things you should know about PW list:

#1 Do not overwrite your saved files
#2 Save your file everywhere (I have 2 thumbdrives)
#3 Check your stuff thoroughly
#4 Sleep is a luxury haha
#5 Last but not least, PATIENCE. In all aspects really.

I am prepared for the future! But first, I freaking need some sleep la. And an MC. And my hard copy of the neatly binded WR to reach yishun in one piece. And and and and some more your nabei la. Hahaha why you so rude. K I am talking to myself. Have yourself a gay night people!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors