Whoa pretty long hiatus. I feel like I'm living in the countryside with no internet connection, so bad to the extent that I only check my email in school hahaha but actually it all boils down to laziness la. Damn it's freaking august already. 40 more days to promos I think? Guess alot of things are holding me back on whether I wanna promote or not. Yes totally irrational like who doesn't want to promote right, but I have my reasons, there are always reasons for everything :) But then again, I'll have to promote if I wanna go overseas with the floorball team! Japan/Australia whoooooooooo this shall be my motivation to drive my lazy ass to study and pwnzzzzz chem and bio! :)
Ah anyway, am stepping down from house exco officially this friday. Will only state why when it is officially confirmed, but am sure like hell gonna miss those who got invested with me during investiture.
Yin Xiu, I wish you all the best in leading the house to greater heights, you have been a great friend for the past few months, and rest assure I will still render my help and support if possible :)
Alyssa aka the useless one, it was definitely nice getting to know you through house exco, you have been a constant source of irritance and entertainment, don't be so messy and work hard with the new exco! :D
Chee Wee, even though we have barely spoken but your commitment to the house is commendable, when you get promoted, work hard with the rest to peirce them all hahaha :B
I will always be a part of Peirce House Exco 2008 :), despite the short time span we spent together, I'll never forget the times of being a part of you guys.
Anyway, I have got like 4 big fat blisters on the soles of my feet now. Street soccer is terrible, but I had fun, today's class that we played against was so much more sporting and of course, because of another reason hehehe :) Oh and I got hit in the face by the ball, I swear one side of my face's like flatter now. Oh well, I can't wait for friday to come. Mainly because of many reasons:
#1 Track and field meet finally over!
#2 TESTIMONIAL MATCH!!!!! Can't wait to play floorball again.
#3 Long holiday!
#4 My parents are overseas for 10 days hahahaha all hell's gonna break loose.
#5 Beijing olympics hahahah totally redundant agasjdgsdjgjs
Kayz I should go do my EOM now. I like spoilt brats :B