Orbituary
25.8.08 @ 11:54 pm
: Unfortunate
Today must be the worst day ever I swear. A series of unfortunate events uh. The best thing that can ever happen to me now is that my WR file is bloody corrupted and everything is gone. Thankfully I managed to recover the text but shit man, 4 freaking months of pictures and flowcharts and what not gone in a matter of seconds. I guess we have become too independent on technology. Just like the conclusion I wrote for the weekly test GP essay, "We should not be over dependent on technology, instead we should seek to strike a balance, because after all, technology was developed by man, and like man, we are bound to encounter setbacks and mistakes along the way". Hahahahha something like that la, but really I am so screwed!!!!!!!! Screwed I tell you. Hopefully, if my memory did not fail me, I saved the final draft in someone else's thumbdrive, or else, tomorrow will be the end of Sheryl Tham. I will quit school if the file is gone. Ya la damn bloody drama mama hahahhaa. 

Happy Birthday (it's 12.04 now) to the person who matters the most :)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors