Orbituary
23.8.08 @ 3:21 pm
: Eleven
This is the 3rd time that I am thinking of how to start this post. I guess, this feeling really can't be summed up in words and will probably not be posted because it's definitely not going to go down well. All I can say is, power is a double-edged sword. Sometimes, I really regret some of the things I do. Well, such things I should just keep confined within my small and trusty circle of friends :) And well, I may not be worthy, but watch out, I will prove my worth.

On a side note, I am starting to worry. It's less than 30 days to the promos, and I am stil clueless about bio. My chem is starting to pick up steam, and that is a relief. No more "Sheryl, your chemistry is hopeless, if you can even pass I'll treat you to ice cream" comments to be heard ever again! Or so I hope hahahaha. My chem was so hopeless that it was only worth ice cream, leaves alottttttttt to your imagination.

The build up to WR has also been a harrowing experience. Even though my group has been getting EE so far it's really worrying cos dolphin's only always checking for minor minor things like spelling and grammar and when sami checks he can like cross away pages and so we have decided the EE is crap, and we're refining the whole thing. That alone spells out more late nights and caffeine fixes for me. I've got to say that being your own critic is the most heartbreaking but you've got to be ruthless if you want to improve, and that applies in all contexts and not only for PW.

I'm aching all over now from yesterday's PT, guess I really pushed myself to the maximum. 300 crunches and 150 push ups is a nice start, and my armpits feel like tearing now. But, it's all going to be worth it :)

On the bright side, I'm happy with the progress :) I guess I've really learnt from the past relationships. Never push things and let nature take its course. Time is of the essence and patience is a virtue. 11th November, I will wait :)

Heh okay I have a date with Maclaurin and Maran the tutor now. Zai jianzxzxz

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors