I have been putting off this post since 12am haha I obviously suck when it comes to multitasking. First things first...
Track and field meet is over, which also means I have officially stepped down from house exco. I feel kinda sad about it, the past 3 days spent in school till 9-ish rehearsing for our cheerleading routine really made it more difficult to leave the house exco. House exco has really taught me a lot of things I would never dream I would learn or encounter. Am definitely going to miss you guys alot :(
So friday was our school's shot at being coffee aka the 3-in-1 celebrations: track and field meet, college day and national day celebrations all rolled into one. Talk about really maximising the curriculum to the fullest. Friday was a heck of a busy day for me. College day award, cheerleading, march pass, track and field, floorball all one after another, and I survived. Amazing shitzzzz. Our cheerleading was great in my opinion for total noobs, and the world has got the rare and golden opportunity of seeing me in freaking fbts. I cheered, I ran, I jumped, I flew in fbts hahahaha. Definitely going to be the first and last time damn it!
Was told to run the relay 5 minutes before the race. Obviously it didn't yield good results, I've not sprinted since april! Oh, I got baked under the sun too, hopefully the redness turns into a tan, please please please please please. Haha, floorball was okay. A little rusty from the lack of training, but all is well. Went to send my parents off at the airport, and I was on the verge of tears hahahaha shitzzzzzzz I am still very dependent on my parents okayyyyyyyyyyyy. Waited for a cab to mdm shelia's house in what was like an eternity, and ended up leaving her house less than an hour later...zzzzzzzzz.
Anyway, the reason why I stepped down from house exco can be revealed now. I was in the running for floorball exco too and sacrifices had to be made. Floorball to me now, is everything and I don't think it's a selfish decision to step down from house because I'm still in house comm, just not exco anymore. And so the new exco for the girls team is,
Toh Pui Te (Jia Wen) - Captain
Tham Pui Te - Vice-captain
Sim Ying - Secretary
Sindy - CIP
Kee Pui Te (Joscelin) - PT
Actually, I kind of had my reservations about getting the top two posts. But now that I have been assigned, I shall work hand in hand with the exco and bring Nimbus to greater heights :)Let the legacy live on, and seek to move the trophy to the north next year :D Haha notice that the top two are from whitley, whitley whitley seh! Hahahahahahhahahaha.
Okay anyway, happy belated national day. I am always slow. I kopped this from sum pui te sandy's blog. I look ridiculous in my goalkeeper pants. Clown la clown, no wonder you always say I'm a source of entertainment :) woof woof!
Track and field meet is over, which also means I have officially stepped down from house exco. I feel kinda sad about it, the past 3 days spent in school till 9-ish rehearsing for our cheerleading routine really made it more difficult to leave the house exco. House exco has really taught me a lot of things I would never dream I would learn or encounter. Am definitely going to miss you guys alot :(
So friday was our school's shot at being coffee aka the 3-in-1 celebrations: track and field meet, college day and national day celebrations all rolled into one. Talk about really maximising the curriculum to the fullest. Friday was a heck of a busy day for me. College day award, cheerleading, march pass, track and field, floorball all one after another, and I survived. Amazing shitzzzz. Our cheerleading was great in my opinion for total noobs, and the world has got the rare and golden opportunity of seeing me in freaking fbts. I cheered, I ran, I jumped, I flew in fbts hahahaha. Definitely going to be the first and last time damn it!
Was told to run the relay 5 minutes before the race. Obviously it didn't yield good results, I've not sprinted since april! Oh, I got baked under the sun too, hopefully the redness turns into a tan, please please please please please. Haha, floorball was okay. A little rusty from the lack of training, but all is well. Went to send my parents off at the airport, and I was on the verge of tears hahahaha shitzzzzzzz I am still very dependent on my parents okayyyyyyyyyyyy. Waited for a cab to mdm shelia's house in what was like an eternity, and ended up leaving her house less than an hour later...zzzzzzzzz.
Anyway, the reason why I stepped down from house exco can be revealed now. I was in the running for floorball exco too and sacrifices had to be made. Floorball to me now, is everything and I don't think it's a selfish decision to step down from house because I'm still in house comm, just not exco anymore. And so the new exco for the girls team is,
Toh Pui Te (Jia Wen) - Captain
Tham Pui Te - Vice-captain
Sim Ying - Secretary
Sindy - CIP
Kee Pui Te (Joscelin) - PT
Actually, I kind of had my reservations about getting the top two posts. But now that I have been assigned, I shall work hand in hand with the exco and bring Nimbus to greater heights :)Let the legacy live on, and seek to move the trophy to the north next year :D Haha notice that the top two are from whitley, whitley whitley seh! Hahahahahahhahahaha.
Okay anyway, happy belated national day. I am always slow. I kopped this from sum pui te sandy's blog. I look ridiculous in my goalkeeper pants. Clown la clown, no wonder you always say I'm a source of entertainment :) woof woof!
