Orbituary
31.8.08 @ 3:21 pm
: 400
This is my 400th post, plenty of archives, sweet. And since this is my 400th post, I shall attempt to make it longwinded and hopefully meaningful haha joke la you.

And well, despite PW domineering the entire week and being unkind to me, the past 2 days have been goooooooot :D Got to see my beloved DVs after an eternity and also got to go back to whitley. I really miss whitley, the teachers and everything, all the fond memories. Oh whitley... A lazy afternoon just catching up, TGIF. And I got to sleep like 3 days worth of sleep (10 hours to be exact)whooohooooo!!! Sleep is no longer a necessity, it's a luxury. Hence, I shall conclude that my life in YJ thus far, has been luxurious judging from all my tutors' comments. "Sheryl tends to sleep alot during tutorials". Sian 0.5

Saturday was better. The team lunch was good even though, only 2 J1 girls turned up but nevertheless, I had fun pigging out. On last count, I ate 4 chawanmushis, 3 chilli crabs, 2 plates of rice, 1 dory fish and lots and lots of desserts!!!!!! Hahaha that is like 3 days worth of food to me considering I only eat one meal a day. No wonder I shrunk in height, I am undernourished. After eating, I literally wanted to burst already. We even went the extra mile and copped the puddings in our bag hahaha funny shit. Pool-ed after that, and I think we should just all stick to playing floorball. At least in floorball, there is no need to calculate angles and all that shit. And in floorball, I won't keep making the cueball jump over a cluster of balls when I'm going to shoot. I swear I didn't do it on purpose, it's just that I always learn to jump before I walk hahahahha :B

Went window shopping afterwards with keeper-mentor shifu Nicole, defender Kee Pui Te, captain Toh Pui Te and winger Sum Pui Te haha like some commentary uh. After which we went on some mooncake tasting outing in the fair at taka. Hahahaha that was the ultimate gayest of all experiences, we just walked to every booth and sampled like every flavour and then walked off without buying. Ultimate assholes man. Then after a while, we just brought our toothpicks to the next booth and copped mooncake samples like nobody's business. Haha cheap thrills man. The best thing was when KPT said in chinese "Okay, full already, let's go!" haha.

Then I felt super metrosexual and started acting even more gay when we went into zara. Think SPT's camera has quite a number of pictures of shifu and I hahaha. Yes I am proud to be a camwhore. Even ah fat has contemplated creating a folder titled Sheryl for all the pictures she has of me in her computer :D Anyway, speaking of ah fat, after tuition just now I went over to her house for dinner and she painted my nails for me. Pretty pretty pink, different shades some more. I must be the luckiest gayshit on earth.

Hi my name is Sheryl and I have pretty pink nails. Will you be my friend? :)

Hahahaa can't blame me la. It's always math that makes me this gay and depressed. Brain cell draining integration. Last week I decided to eat back all the calories I lost during PT by eating fondue at 11pm. This week it was painting my nails pink. Anyway, that means I have fulfilled my inner desire of having my nails pink hehehehhe. Oh by the way, I bought that bottle of nail polish yesterday hahahahahaaaaaaaaa.

Okay, I think this is long enough. I salute you if you've read till here. I shall stop typing lest I ruin my perfectly painted nails hahaha shutup la joke.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors