So our first Adiv match was against NJ on friday. Only one letter to describe the match. D for draw (1-1) and D for disappointing. Clearly we were the better team from the start, even the neutrals with no knowledge of floorball felt that we deserved to win. We failed to capitalise on our chances and that cost us. It was a hard fought match, but nevertheless, a draw is better than a loss. Come on YJ Nimbus, we've been training for this for as long as I can remember, let's put aside the disappointment, work on our mistakes and go all out to win on wednesday! Oh by the way, I didn't get to play but it's okay, it was such a close encounter anyway, I wouldn't want to screw things up but definitely, I just hope to play at least 5 minutes. Always, TEAM before SELF! :D
Today's training was energy sapping. I still have a lot to work on, maybe my two months experience as keeper isn't enough for Adivs yet. I will work and train harder! I kind of found out today that I lost the grip in my right hand after the collision during some training and also my infection. So the moment I got home I dug out my 30kg hand grip hahahahhaha, soon I'll be breaking spoons when I eat my chong pang nasi lemak again whoooooooooooooo! Crashed into a 3 hour power nap so basically today was a rather fruitless attempt in the academic context.
K should be sleeping soon, I am feeding all the mozzies in the living room sianzzzzzzzzx. (I'm sorry I pissed you off, power napper :( )