And so the big day was today. We fought hard, we never gave up, if only time had permitted we would have found an equaliser. But nevertheless, YJ NIMBUS we played like champions and we shall end the competition with no regrets. Final score 3-2, we gave them a hard fight girls, we lost with pride :) And although we didn't win, I feel like we were the champions ;)
Heh okay so I am really going to stick to my theory that whenever I shit before a game I will confirm guarantee chop that I will not even play a single period, and that is damn true. Before the NJ and RJ matches, I had to empty my bowels and I didn't play. For today's plus VJ and MI match there were no calls of nature and I got to play hahahaha super ridiculous but it's just too much of a coincedence. So I played for the last period today, my play in the first few minutes was quite bad due to nervousness and not getting used to the flooring, leading to a goal conceded. But really, I am glad coach let me get the exposure to the Adiv's. If I was coach I wouldn't even risk playing a newbie keeper with only 3 months of experience, let alone in the deciding period of a final.
The J2s are all gonna step down soon, which also means probably by the end of this week I will be the only keeper left in the team since the boys have no keeper. Wah wah wah, senior next year eh hahahahaha. My 3 months experience as keeper let me play 4 periods, which is like an hour's worth of play, and together with the help of the team, a silver medal. Truly commendable and to the team, coach, teachers, alumni and supporters (even my class came down), thank you all in various ways. We will be back next year :)
For now, it's back to the books. No more missing of lessons booooooooooooo. I have to start clearing my neverending pile of homework dating to a month back man. That alone, is enough to deprive me of hours of sleep.