I apologise for the lack of activity, nothing is more important than floorball now. Many things have been happening, be it on court or even in the classroom. I am amazed at how I can get involved given that I have hardly been in school proper for the past 3 weeks.
First and foremost, WE'RE GOING TO THE FINALS BABY! That alone is an achievement itself in my opinion considering that we have no players with any prior floorball experience, everything started from scratch, and I'm proud of my team for being down to earth, and playing good clean floorball. And since there is no privacy on the world wide web, a little googling with kee zai unearthed lots of blogs about floorball and also, about YJ. Heh, we shall just take it with a pinch of salt, nobody likes the underdogs. And damn, I love our dikir barat cheers. Why did a certain jc follow our dikir barat cheers if it was annoying? :) Let's go Nimbus, stay strong and prove the naysayers wrong! (it rhymes lolzx)
As to the classroom shenanigans, shall not elaborate too much. Just had to voice out after I felt your constant punctuality in handing up your assignments was making me look damn bad, especially when I'm in the team and you're not but you appear to be in the team to the classmates cos to put it bluntly, you just wanted to save your ass. Plus at PTD on friday, the teachers who spoke to my parents regarding my H2 science subjects all compared me to you like seriously wtf, so I just told them you're not in the team anymore. And, don't ever compare the both of us, cos I am not you, a person whose integrity ought to be interrogated and questioned a thousand times. How could you even sleep at night knowing that one mark in chemistry wasn't rightfully yours? Amazing in a disgusting way.
Roarrrrrrrr okay that aside, I think I should go sleep now. Some 2 hour phone call robbed me of my afternoon nap. And oh, I had diarrhoea, very disgusting and I shouldn't even be mentioning it here. Anyway, it was green. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (eat too much cai, you pang green sai. I MISS THE DVs!)