Orbituary
2.6.08 @ 12:00 am
:

Happy belated birthday Amanda Yee!

We've been in the same school for 11 years already haha gosh that's a really long time. Anyway, many happy returns and this is going to sound very cliche but friends forever :)


Finally got to see the gay DVs yesterday after a very very long time. Brought my sister's DSLR along to play and now am in the midst of uploading photos. Sorry guys I had to cut over 60 photos from the 96 I took cos flickr only gives me a limit of 100mb a month, I guess I will just have to upload the rest next month. That will probably also explain why you hardly see me in any of the photos hahaha. Alrighty, that's all for now. There's still freaking school tomorrow.


About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors