Orbituary
19.6.08 @ 1:12 am
: Cute without the E
Seems like every training session is an emotional joyride.

I really did not want to break down after I let in goals, but sometimes the pressure is just too intense for me to handle. Yes, Sheryl Tham the TEAM YJC keeper is definitely stronger than that. I will be strong, and the next time I let in goals, I'll turn around, pick the ball out from the goal and instead of brooding over it, do it with a smile and look forward to making better saves to redeem myself. That, will be the mindset I will look forward to instill into myself. Pressure, in physical terms, is only force/area. The larger the area, the smaller the pressure. The only way I see this equation working out to is: TO EAT MORE to increase surface area. HAHAHAHAHAH now you know why I don't take physics, well if only that asshole will be my breakfast companion. (Hello, I am letting my ego down and asking you out k nb hahah) This time, I really mean it; GO SHERUL GO! :D

And to our dear SUM (41) YOKE CHING, SANDY THE BEACH (hahaha), it's really unfortunate that you got cut when I feel there were other people less deserving of a place in the team. But I believe there are better plans for you. I will definitely practise what I preach, so don't you ever give up. Make sure I see your DIM SUM face on court next year, and make sure I'll be saving all your shots too. If not, I will definitely single-handedly drag you to the pond and dump you in. Heh heh heh :D

Sad things aside, I think I really have to kick my betting addiction. I am losing money faster than you can say: Cristiano Ronaldo you sonofaREALbitch! Ah, that aside, I find myself hoping for things that won't happen. You gave me hope, ever so lukewarm, only to snatch it away. Sheryl, when will you stop being to gullible when it comes to affairs of the heart? Maybe it was good that asshole badmouthed me so we never got started. Nevertheless, I still hope...

HOPE IS UNIVERSAL. BUT SO IS PAIN.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors