Orbituary
12.6.08 @ 12:19 am
: Title and Registration
Busy busy week. Finally over and done with the 4E2 class gathering, not a very nice way to put it but honestly, this will be the first and last time I will dream about initiating and organising a gathering. Clearly I feel that you guys don't appreciate the time and effort spent during the course of the organisation, that despite the fact that I still had to go to school, train, and still found time to plan. It's over and I'm sorry, but I wished it didn't happen. Financially, I would say that I paid about 3 people's share, and I don't think it's fair.

Well, on to other things. Tuesday's friendly with RP was a really good experience. I personally felt I played my best since becoming keeper. Basically I kept my emotions in check, reacted timely and I only conceded one goal :) I even saved a blind spot goal, that would most certainly go down as one of my best saves haha. Definitely would like to keep up this form for A div's. Met the DVs after that for a night of boardgaming. Not too psyched on that, but rather the highlight of the night was when we braved the pouring rain, running across many roads like mad cows, JUST TO EAT TOU HUA that wasn't even that good to begin with. Note to self: Never ever trust amanda's recommendations ever again. Hahahahaha but it was a really funny experience nonetheless, I think I laughed till I peed subconciously in my pants. Okayyyyyyyy too much info! But anyway, wonderful night. Met someone whom I've not seen in 3 months :) And I still distinctively remember saying in woodlands earlier on, "You always meet the people you don't want to meet", guess this time it didn't apply :D

Thought I could sleep in today but I decided to meet some yellow banana bitchy girl for breakfast. We walked one whole big round of toa payoh hdb hub just to get to fork and spoon where I had really terrible toast and eggs. Bitchy girl was getting annoyed with my huge ego hahahaha but it was really funny. Thanks for the company :) Went home to get my studying materials and met Ah na and Ah fat at the library. I surprised them with my hair cut. Hahahahhaha for those who don't know yet, guess you guys will just have to be patient and wait :D As usual, studying was futile, I ended up sleeping and buying a pair of shoes. But I did do 4 M.I questions which were out to keeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Where is maran when I need him hahahaha maran's my tutor by the way don't think otherwise.

Okay I need to catch some sleep now. I hope my keeper pants are dry by tomorrow, I can't wait to train hell yeah!!!!!!!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors