VOTE SHERUL FOR HOUSE CAPTAIN! :D
During econs tutorial today,
Miss Wong: Sheryl where is your tutorial?
Me: I didn't bring.
Wong: Then share with your neighbour.
Me: She didn't bring.
Wong: Then shift. (to sit with someone who has it)
Me: No demand how to shift....
Hahahahahahahhahahahahha took them quite a while to get it but you should have seen Miss Wong's jitao stun/shock face when I said that. You will only get the joke if you take econs. Nehneh I am a subject-ist :P
Anyway, judging from my post you can tell I am in a good mood today so yes, optimism for the coming week! Managed to get all As for my napfa 5 items today, now all I need is a C for my run and gold is all mine. Once again, remember to tell your friends in yj who are in peirce house to vote for the one, the only, sherul! Alrighty, shall go do my homework now. M n M :)