Haha this is 113. You should seriously click on the photoshopped picture I found it highly amusing.
The week in view:
I may be well on my way to passing my first test in junior college which I wouldn't say is a miracle, cos I did put effort into studying. My grades have not been ideal at all, UUUUS. People tell me, it's okay, it's always like that and amazingly, I share their sentiment so much so that I would say I'm immune to failing already. I really wanna promote but then again, I wanna retain to change my subject combination. I am not crazy, I have actually been thinking about my subject combination next year for the past few weeks.
I can't wait for investiture to be over. I don't want to wear freaking court shoes and stockings for some event nobody will even turn up for. It's silly that the house exco has to turn up too, it's definitely wasting my time when I could be studying or catching up on sleep.
The friendly with SMU was a good learning point. I am starting to embrace the fact that floorball is a team game and to keep my emotions in check everytime a goal is scored. Adivs are coming real soon, and I am starting to appreciate the pressure being put on me. Both the guys and girls team won by the way, and I had a great time pushing away the asses of the girls who kept screening me with their rear ends ;) Floorball ftw! Interhouse was fun. The non-college players Peirce team did better than the college players team hahaha I have no further comments. But really, many reasons to smile about saturday :) Got to lepak lepak with good company at chong pang again with my nasi lemak and tau hway. Midnight binges are a no-no but ah heck, life is goooood :)
Alright I should go about doing my work now. I finally see the fruits of my group's labour for GPP, I shall not be selfish and say my labour even though I did most of the workload, well blame it partly on me for being such a perfectionist, but nevertheless we are definitely approaching A :)
(I MISS THE DVS.)

