Orbituary
27.5.08 @ 12:23 am
: Finally
Student Leaders' investiture is FINALLY over. That time sucking piece of asdfgdhafdhdf. Okay but honestly it's not as bad as it sounds, I just didn't like how I had to pin up my freaking fringe and wear stockings and court shoes la. But nevertheless, definitely enjoyed getting to know the other house exco members and at least I made an attempt to try to know the SC too but that's a little tough. Just hope there will be no conflicts :) Can't wait for next year's, by then I'll be stepping down. Ah, JC life's too short to be enjoyable. Unless you retain that is! (hahahahha I can just imagine how many people will be screaming at me for even typing this out :B)


I was too lazy to take out my camera so I have a myriad of pictures with many different people so patience, young padawans. There's a certain picture that I'll be guarding with my life, that's for sure ;)


Now on to the other aspect of life, floorball. While everyone's flocking overseas, I'm left abandoned in singapore to train for the upcoming a div's. Simply cruel of these people but I don't blame you guys and it's not like I totally dread training anyway. Don't mind if I sound selfish but today's training was torturous on my knees, I don't know if I can go through the entire week like this without losing the feeling in my knees. That's the whole deal about being the only J1 keeper, but then again for the sake of a div's I am going to train doubly hard to be an asset to the team. I admit maybe I was a little harsh on the players today, I screamed and shouted till I almost lost my voice la but then again ultimately it's a team game and we're all in this together. Now, I just got to invest more money in milk and deep heating sprays cos seriously, my knees are hurting like crap. Come on sherul perservere, you can do it. YJ NIMBUS! :)


Alright before I go, this is the only investiture photo I received so far and it's apt for the occasion as well. (Yes the hair sucks, we look like a couple and she looks pregnant but do you think I care, noooooooooooooooo) (OKAY YES MAYBE THE HAIR PART! I AM VERY SELF CONSCIOUS DAMNIT !@#$%^&*)





Cheer up AH KEY, you will be duly missed and always in our thoughts while you go to germany! Fridge partners for life ah fridge nimbus! Enjoy yourself for the 10 days and train extra hard when you come back. Don't miss us too much, especially the tou hua! Come back with good stuff ah or else...hahahahhaa I love my job. Come back asap, don't find a lock there and not come back :)

P.s Priscillia Wong can you come back from malaysia already, I am so bored I got nobody to disturb la. And nobody drags me to eat thai food and to play tennis anymore :(

P.p.s Same goes for Sim Huina you eveeeeeeel people, leave me alone in singapore. Who's going to feed my camwhore habits without your cameras huh huh huh :D

Okay I should go crash now, training again tomorrow.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors