Orbituary
15.4.08 @ 10:34 pm
: You're not alone
It's the middle of april, and this is only my first post of the month. That's pretty amazing by my standards. School has been hectic. The only times you see me online are when I'm rushing my damn P.I. School has not been great, so far I've failed every single test including chinese, where I did horrendously so much so I think I should drop to CLB.

But I guess all is not lost, I've found reasons to be happy again. I'm gonna be like sister sim, who's the birthday girl tomorrow by the way, and look forward to chemistry lectures! :D Also, definitely going to look forward to floorball now. Guess I've finally found my calling. Tried out for keeper yesterday and surprisingly it was quite fun and I can safely say my keeping is so much better than my terrible stickwork. But then again, my handsome stick Xiao Ming (hahahahaha there's a story behind the name okay) will never get to see the light of day of the a div tournament. Well, I guess it's okay la, I would rather be an asset to the team rather than a liability.

Hah okay now I can't wait for floorball training tomorrow la cos keepers don't have to do physical hahahahaha but up till now my knees still hurt and I've got this big ugly bruise on my elbow okay. Alright I better start on my chemistry now, one last shot at redeeming my sciences! Chemistry's gonna be my favourite subject from now on :B

Get well soon everyone who's sick! Especially Pris the bimbo Wong and Mdm Tay.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors