Been sleeping at 4am for two consecutive days but boy, am I glad that my PI shit is finally done. And luckily GPP's workload's like gonna be split up even though it doesn't seem like such the case now with my group members :/
Saturday was good! Never been so occupied the entire day in a long time. Friendly with yishun ITE was pretty alright. My first time goalkeeping competitively definitely brought about some butterflies in my stomach. Perhaps I set too high expectations for myself that when I failed to keep a clean sheet I was pretty devastated so this is something I have to work on for now.
Bathed and lunched and after lunch it was Floorball CIP! Hahaha sounds damn gay but it was freaking funny la. Had to accompany and entertain this group of old folks to the chinese gardens. It was my first time there, such a mountain tortoise I know. Had to speak really atrocious mandarin to my two old folks but overall really had fun, especially when it came to laughing at ah kee's old folk who was freaking funny. Ah kee's future in 50 years time hahaha.
Anyway, when we were about to leave, tharman shamugeratnam (K I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME) graced the event as the guest of honour. So some floorballers started shouting THARMAN THARMAN! Then I started waving frantically and he saw, he waved back and started walking towards me. I extended my hand and he shook it and asked "What school are you from?" and I stupidly said "YISHUN!" hahahahaha like got so many yishun schools right. Sherul you are such an idiot. So many photographers ran towards us to take a photo, but sadly I am not on the newspapers hahaha damnit. Ya la ya la camwhore okay camwhore.
Got back to school and waited eons for nik and pris to come. Pris by the way, prissed me off cos I miss the first part of malay dance la. On the whole, the concert was okay la. The part where huina turned when I shouted BAIK HUINA! was super funny. Haha what a change of events the night took on, my battery died towards the end of the night, affairs of the heart shall stay locked up where it belongs :)
Alright I have yet to get started on ANY of my work, I am so screweddddddddddddd. G'night friends, it's going to be another late night for me.