Orbituary
15.3.08 @ 2:31 pm
: Time and tide waits for no man
I am amazed at how my friends can still find time to blog and also appalled no less at my horrendous time management skills.

Anyway, broken social scene on sunday was kickass. Although we had terrible seats, I enjoyed myself even though I had no prior knowledge of their songs. Superb. My first mosaic music festival and I wasn't disappointed.

Well, so to speak, my holidays have been sucked dry by bridging lessons. The worst would have been tuesday's, 8AM to 5PM without a break in between at all. Given my short attention span I was really rowdy and restless. I survived though, and even decided to go for Romp III. Thinking back now, feels kinda silly queueing for such a long time to get in when in less than a year's time I'll be free to get into any club I want. Nevertheless, I had fun boogieing the night away on the dancefloor. Very unlike of me, but recently I got in touch with my inner dancing soul. Haha I bullshit. For now, no more clubbing, time to get serious for school. And maybe in the meantime I shall up my street cred on clubbing songs and my dance moves. I wanna be able to shuffle like the mats in the clubs haha.

So with only a miserable 3 hours of sleep, I dragged my lazy ass outta bed and survived 6 hours of non-stop bridging plus 3 hours of floorball. Now that's amazing too. Anyway, think I'll have to play keeper already cos my stickwork seriously sucks and I even whacked coach's hand that day during training. I still have till monday to decide if I wanna get my floorball stick. Choices, opportunity cost, scarcity hahahahaa I am an econs faggot. Got to try chong pang nasi lemak too, the chicken wing is like ......wah.

Met my gay friends last night to celebrate TAN YENHUI's birthday. Had a really good time with the gay games played outside Velocity. I almost peed in my pants when edwin fell while playing pepsi cola 123. Hah guess we all had a pretty deprived childhood, but I definitely had fun and really, TGIF. Ah, before I forget, Happy (belated) Birthday Tan Yenhui!
Speaking of birthdays, I wonder who's is coming? :D

Ah well, met nat later on for Sondre Lerche and the Faces Down. Another awesome gig. Overall, I would safely conclude that the mosaic music festival was well worth my money and I'll certainly be back next year. Queued for an autograph like silly schoolgirls, with nat still in her school uniform which led to people whispering "Wow she's still in her school uniform she must be a really huge fan!" hahahaha. Thanks my cheerleader friend for your company :)

Okay I still have a huge mountain of tutorials to do. It was initially a molehill but you know the drill. Awww shucks, I really need to snap out of this holiday mood. I shall just go get ready for tuition now. Laterz

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors