Orbituary
15.2.08 @ 12:04 am
: Please, goodbye
I miss you all :(

Yes I am finally updating hehehe. Although I have been coming online but I have been playing mahjong on viwawa cos I don't want to incur huge losses anymore haha. Practice makes perfect!

So yup, met Nat before she went for her starbux course on monday and ended up spending a whole lot of money on vcds and books. I already cleared 2 movies and damn I can't believe I bought the latest installment of bring it on cos it was so bad!!!! The very first one was still the best in my opinion.

So anyways, dragged my ass down to meet Amanda in town to advice her on possible gift ideas for vday. I am personally on a valentines' day boycott to celebrate singlehood heh. Well, I regrettably suggested zara and ended up splurging a hundred bux on 2 shirts and a hoodie for myself. But then again, I found out that I can wear kids size and their clothes are so much more affordable so hehe I am quite happy with what I bought. That stupid indecisive noob took so bloody long to choose what she wanted to get for HERSELF and she almost wanted to get the same thing as me that I strangled her right there in the kids department. Hah, think the girl working there was highly entertained and amused. And so Amanda Yee, the world's worst girlfriend, ended up buying things for herself and not for her boyfriend. And I just read her blog and saw that she ended up not buying anything at all. What a waste of my time, now I want to strangle her even more la!

Wednesday, woke up late cos I was viwawa-ing throughout the night hahaha. Cabbed down to school to get a ride to watch the soccer match between Whitley girls and Bowen. There was an ongoing match between IJ Katong and Zhenghua before us and I was thorougly amused by the former. The score was 0-8 by the way so you should know why lol. Hard fought match for the girls and being the lone alumni there to support, I was so proud of the girls when we emerged the victors, especially so when Bowen's alumni supporters easily outnumbered me. The opponents' teacher ic was a pain in the ass that when we scored, I ran up to his face and pointed at him and laughed. Then I quickly ran back hahahaha but not before having made my displeasure with him heard of course. Anyway, final score was 1-0 and I'm so proud of you girls! Hehe I think a trip to the nationals is possible, and I'm getting my alumni jersey soon too :)

Vday today blahblahblah. So overrated and I'm not saying that only because I'm single. Well, everyday can be vday as long as you love each other! Hah so cheesy but ya this has got to be my loneliest vday ever cos unlike the other single people out there, I have no school to attend. But no, I won't lose sleep over this haha. Met Nat for lunch instead at my favourite chicken rice shop at vivo. Totally impromptu, had planned to catch juno actually but its okay, another day! Accompanied her to commonwealth and I was on the bus to the botanic gardens but I changed my mind and bought groceries and went home instead. I think I took 3 hours to type this cos its 3AM now hahaha.

Oh wells, most probably meeting ulypoot tomorrow and class gathering on saturday. I'm psyched! :D And I apologise for the lengthy post once again hah.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors