Orbituary
7.2.08 @ 12:16 am
: Lunar-tic
Went to lepak at prata house last night for supper with some rather unexpected company, but nevertheless a good night spent with my egg prata, milo dinosaur and good talk. Out of the 5 people there inclusive of myself, 4 were classmates from the lower sec days and wow, 4 years really flies by in a flash and the more I say that the more I feel old. Chey, but anyway thanks Adam Mark Nat Poun Lork for supper.

I was quite dead ah cos training totally tired me out, but really I had fun laughing when Adam says "Wah, ______ is damn cool ah!" hah. And albeit being quite dead, I just endured till 2 since Poun Lork's leaving for good already.

Yup, so even though we were classmates for two years, I never really got the chance to get to really know him, but anyway, Mr Tai, all the best in your future endeavours in Switzerland! Hope you'll come back soon and perhaps by then you'll be the owner of your own hotel haha. Take care man, big guy, or at least you were the biggest back then in 1E2 hah.

Taxi-pooled back and I would have been perfectly knocked out if not for my stupid gastric again. And, I happily slept all the way till noon today when I had initially planned to go back to whitley. Oh well. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year! Hong Baozzzz galore! Heheheheheh speaking of which I am happy now cos my pay is here, my first 4 figure sum lah babe. Now, if only the person who used to say "Eh, you know what to do when your pay comes ah!" will just, be part of my life once again zzzzz.

Okay okay no moody posts, its CNY afterall. Hah can't wait to get my hands on those mahjong tiles. Gonna go look for my lucky red underwear and practice shouting PONG now haha good night.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors