Orbituary
5.2.08 @ 1:48 pm
: How about enough
Weekends were fine. I was the only senior who turned up for training but I had fun. We played two-a-side indoors in the multi-purpose hall and my team owned! Plus, I narrowly missed smashing the clock on the wall haha. Went to do some last minute CNY shopping and I had a good laugh at my sister aka the hardcore shopper, who despite being on crutches, insisted on going shopping in ridiculously crowded places. Just imagine the stares directed at her on crutches hah.

Churched on sunday alone again. Met nat later, who after collecting her pay, went mad in topshop trying on all the perfumes and glittery thingies, and then walking out empty handed and looking ridiculously shiny!!!!! Bought tickets to attend my first mosaic music festival, am definitely looking forward to a good experience :) Makansutra-ed for dinner with how about enough playing next to us. Rachel and her friend joined us. Starbucks, losing a few minutes of life, being entertained by the anti-christ drunkard on the last train. What more can I ask for?

I crashed ny yesterday. Well, not really crash, it was legal after all. Played floorball for pe and I am seriously considering joining floorball in yjc hehe. Joined the h2 chem lecture. I felt that the lecturer wasn't very sincere and she was so egoistic. Got dragged to history seminar and I have decided against taking history, I completely forgot all facts already hahaha. The food in ny is not bad, so I guess I'll have to lower my standards when I'm going to yj. The crashers and regina came over to play with bean during the 2 hour break. Went back for econs lecture and I was happily nodding off, damnit that econs is a compulsory subject. Went home to sleep afterwards...the life of an unemployed hah.

Okay will be going for training later to kill time. Screw the company lah, my paypacket is not here yet zzzzz. And can school please start asap, I am dying of boredom at home zzzzzzz

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors