Orbituary
18.2.08 @ 12:56 am
: 4E2
Will dedicate this post to Saturday's class gathering. First, to let the pictures do some talking.




Never thought that this bunch of people would be the ones whom I'll miss dearly after graduating. Although not everyone turned up, the turnout was good enough for a first attempt. I can easily let hell break loose and embarrass myself but yet still feel right at home with you guys, and for that I am thankful :)


Put my new found frisbee skills to use, albeit not fantastically. Sweated like some pig. COY came, but nothing to be enthusiastic about cos he was so dead. Things were definitely much more livelier when RBA came. It's funny how someone I initially disliked can turn out to be someone I'll actually hold hands with! Hah, think there was this one game we had to hold hands, and she was standing next to me. When the gamemaster was still explaining the game, she was already holding on damn tightly to my hand. Like seriously, I am not attempting to exaggerate and I found it quite funny. The games played were quite gay, although I enjoyed dog and bone cos that was the game I kept suggesting. However, I did not like the part where I got bodyslammed by Alex -.- All in all, definitely had a blast.


If you're wondering why I had my hair tied up with my towel in the bandana way, that's cos I was doing the second round of cooking and man, it was a sauna in there! And although I look gay I don't care, cos all along 4E2 has made me gay haha ;) Well, wrapped up a good night and am definitely looking forward to next month's! I'm gonna be all gay and say I LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Alright, I am starting to take way too long to blog a post la. 3AM again haha.

P.S I know you all are gonna say I'm damn stalker but I found that cute crescent girl doing the flag day's friendster hahahahha it pays to have a generous heart and a pair of observant eyes ;)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors