Orbituary
17.1.08 @ 10:43 pm
:
Never felt so exhausted after work before man. Never even got to facebook for more than an hour today. That probably gives you a rough idea of how much work I had to do. If I see another excel spreadsheet I am going to cry. I went all the way to IKEA during lunch just to eat meatballs hehehehe and really thank God I ate those meatballs, cos when I went back to the office I had to carry and shift like 15 computers up and down, not flat screen mind you, the super bulky kind. Fadli had a good time laughing at me perspiring in an air conditioned building and rasid bought me a drink cos I was so sweaty. Hah such nice people eh. But wow really for once I feel like I'm really working hard for my money.

I can't stand peak hour public transport! But I don't have a driving license or a car. I wish I had a bicycle. Maybe.

I can't stand paying adult fares cos I keep forgetting to tap out and thus incurring more expenses! I should go steal someone's ez link.

I can't stand shopping for presents for girls because hahahahhaa. Speaking of which does anyone know how to shop for fbts. I can't differentiate the straight cut or cut in whatever that is. I think it's like rocket science to me hah. Stupid regina ng (li wen).

HAHAHAHA I believe I have used this photo before but haha I couldn't resist. That's for being an asshole the past 4 years :D and also if I happen to forget on your birthday post lol.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors