Orbituary
20.1.08 @ 11:06 pm
:
Man, I think yesterday will go down as one of the most eventful days in the month of january other than the release of results. Well apparently some freak accident happened after training and it involved my baby sister haha I just love calling her that. Somehow she lost her balance, slipped, fell and dislocated her knee. It was super gross lah especially when I was the first one to see her knee. The whole knee cap just shifted to the side...really you have to see it to believe it. So ya to cut a long story short, the ambulance came, I didn't get a chance to ride in the ambulance though shucks! Then I got to go into the emergency room and everything. But the atmosphere wasn't really there though cos samantha tham is still under 16 and hence was admitted to the children's emergency department in kk women's and children's hospital hahahaha. It's quite funny lah cos when she was placed under observation all the other kids in the ward were 1/5 of her size I was making fun of her and all hahahahhaha ya lah mean. And if it wasn't for the magnitude of the whole accident I would be happily whipping out my camera and snapping shots lah I mean it's not everyday something like that happens!

Okay so yup I was 2 hours late in meeting the DVs and the guys at clarke quay. Had manhattan fish market again and since I was super hungry I just whacked everything I ordered. Oh oh oh. When I was about to settle the bill then we'll go dutch, I realised that silly me forgot to bring my wallet along hahahahaha really fucking retarded lah. So I was penniless, but I had my ez link though. Long story :) So we went to take pictures by the river and amanda made me fall and graze my elbow /cry. Then we decided to walk around after the wongs and marcus left. I was like tour guide or something, I wonder why...

Left for supper at tp and met the most unexpected person there, but being the big coward I am, I did not dare to go up to her and say hi. But anyway that aside, talked at macs and went home. Waited like more than 45 mins for the last bus and in the end my dad decided to pick me up. Hah okay photos. Super lengthy post again.



Pictures courtesy of regina the birthday girl.

Okay today was just a typical sunday. Star world was showing season one of heroes marathon and with weekends being the only days I get to watch tv, I got hooked onto heroes and I'm thinking of getting the dvd or downloading hahahha sorry ah I know I'm slow when it comes to the boob tube. Okay I need to sleep now, got to report to work early tomorrow. Sian 0.5

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors