Orbituary
4.1.08 @ 7:37 pm
: Longest
To think that I was so looking forward to visiting the schools, I am dreading it more than ever now. My enthusiasm on the first day was understandable but I fell behind schedule so many times. That was fine because I'm not familiar with the west zone. But, I decided to choose all primary schools. That was a big mistake, KIASU PARENTS DURING RECESS ALUHHHHHHH PENGSAN. Went to visit adam at starbucks after work, and damn, I really wanna work there.

The second day, first secondary school. Came and went like the wind. Probably because, the school reminded me too much of whitley. And I miss being in school. Hah in case you're wondering, its beatty. Well, that was nothing. The thing that bugged me the most yesterday was that I actually got a complain! Apparently, she thought I wanted access to her dental files just because I was updating her microsoft office and I didn't inform her beforehand. So she asked for my name and called the biggest shot at HPB. And I found myself talking to the big shot, and although it was a misunderstanding, to think that I rushed all the way down by cab only to get complaint at. What sial, when I left her clinic I was cursing and swearing. And because of her, the last clinic I was supposed to go to, closed when I was already there...knn. And and and, she sounded so nice on the phone. Wah, not only looks are deceiving ah.

Anyway, nat rach and I had an impromptu 'picnic' at fort canning. How impromptu? Think, tongue in cheek suggestion two hours before meeting up hahaha. But anyway, I had lots of fun. Although I was really dead. But towards the end, the alcohol took effect and I started getting really high. Jump shots, pole dancing, running, falling into bushes, laughing and more laughing. Hah, what's missing is the vomitting part.

This morning, got really stressed up cos none of the clinics I had planned to go to were open. And I was planning to clear the west zone by this week. The worst thing that could happen was I only did the stock take for the printers but not the computers. So wah, I wanted to cry man. But anyway, my first stop was CHIJ OLGC, hah and now I know why IJ girls are so naughty already. Its like nurtured from young man, the girls there were like teasing me. Peep through the clinic window, knock and then hide. Hah, cute lah cute. And the haig girls' dentist was so nice, she gave me a ride to kembangan station in her car cos she also knows that her school is like situated damn far inside. Not only that, she planned my journey for me. And I went to all the schools on time today. Plus, I knocked off early. Hah if only everyday was such a good day.

Plus! My decision to buy a pair of leather shoes was a worthwhile investment. The comments I've received so far are,
"Oh you drive right, I don't know how to get there. I only take bus"
"Oh, so you just finished poly?"

HAHAHAHHAHA yes all were suggesting that I was 18 and above. But ya, at least I don't look so noob anymore. Hah anyway I know this has been a super long post. To make up for a 3 day absence lah. Hah can't wait to see the DVs later. Looks like they have been enjoying school. Oh well, results should be coming out in 3 weeks time. Not exactly something to rejoice about though.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors