It's over. I cried tears of anxiety and joy, haha quite a new experience actually. It was quite sad that rba wasn't there to share our joy. Congrats to everyone who did well, and the DVs has a top student among us whoohoo. Okay, I'm satisfied with my results and I know I shouldn't be using it as an excuse but it was a really testing period of time for me during the Os if you know what I mean. My hard work for Amath paid off because this is the first time I've passed in 2 years and what's more I jumped 6 grades :) Combined humanities was also a huge surprise. Just disappointed with my biology though. Anyway, if you were expecting me to post my results up here, I won't, because I know how many and what kind of people read this, whether I like it or not. If you really sincerely wanna know, you can always drop me a text or call.
Oh p.s. I can make it to a jc leh how, you disappointed ahhhhhhhhh?
P.p.s Who's the que sara sara message sender!!!!!!!!!!