Guess this is working life. Haven't been seeing much of any of my friends lately. It's been work home work home work home. I need to meet the gay people aka the DVs soon man, and even though I'll have nothing to say about OGs and what's not, it'll be definitely more entertaining than talking to only security guards, dental therapists (that's what they are called), general office ladies.... Oh speaking of which, I went into IJ Katong's general office yesterday and I saw the JAE 2008 booklet. Oh man is this a sign? Hahaha.
Oh I went to the dentist yesterday. As in my personal one. And I have rubber thingies in between my teeth now to loosen the molars or whatever. Next appointment I will be putting the brackets. Not sure whether to be afraid or to anticipate, all I know is I got very fucked up crooked teeth after looking at the x-ray haha.
Okay I should be getting ready to go back to work now. Cbss and mayflower here I come... Can you sense my enthusiasm?
Flames to dust.
Lovers to friends.
Why do all good things come to an end?