I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Well, maybe. I was 1 and 1/2 hours late for work! Hah but I managed to lie my way through, white lies don't hurt my friends ;) Then I was supposed to meet the telemarketers aka Marcus&Ben for lunch, but smart Ben told me there's 851 from outram that goes to great world. And come lunch time, there was no 851 and so another lonely lunch by myself. Hah no hard feelings lah, don't worry.
And the thing about work in the office is that, when work comes, its like a landslide. But when there's no work I'll be shaking my leg so much that I can generate a turbine already. So as usual, I'll go facebooking. I am a proud facebookie hahaha okay shutup. And I found out so many of my adult colleagues have facebook. Friendster boring already lah.
Went to town to get some stuff for my sister at topshop. Alone. Bloody hell you know how nervous I was standing in line at the cashier! Well, of all people, met someone whom I've not spoken to in a month. Quite a pleasant surprise I would say. Even more surprising was the fact I initiated the salutations. But that was all, we went on our way like acquaintances do.
Decided to pop by nat's workplace as well. Not before having to go to body shop to get her some moisturising thingy wah laooooooooo, no more errands in weird places! Hah. That woman had a new camera so we were doing reflection shots hahahahahha inside joke ;) and taking random photos. Decided to go home after that, and then I realised I lost/misplaced my thumbdrive. Damn shitty lah I think I left it in the library when I rushed off for lunch. Yes there's a library above healthzone betcha didn't know that. Well, hopefully I'll be able to get it back tomorrow cos I have work inside holy shit! 2 gb some more lehzzzzzz haha.
Ya so was feeling damn rotten already about my thamdrive. I've been really forgetful of late too. Got on the bus and wow really, that certain voice on the other line made my day :) Although the call only lasted 5 minutes, but whoa that was probably the best 5 minutes I was wishing for. Hah you should have seen me, I was grinning from ear to ear :D Heh this one thing I was waiting for, erased all my day's transgressions. Oooh man let everyday be like that :)
Okayz off to go tube watching now. Hope there's work for me to do tomorrow, only 9 more days of working and its payday! Hah eh I hardworking okayz. Praisepraisepraise.