Credit Rachel for picture.
A good 3 days of careful consideration about my future has resulted in the lack of updates. Or maybe...
I spent friday in the office researching on poly courses. Although I have been encouraged by many to take up mass communications, a quick search on jobs db killed all interests of going into mass comm cos really, there aren't many career prospects unless you really major in it. So then it was business courses, got interested in banking and finance but accounts is a module so boooooo. Still undecided after one whole day of research, plus on the downside, 3 hours of non stop computer shifting+ setting up + being ordered around like a dog = no mood for anything.
Took a break from soccer and went to a gig. Hah so actually I can't really consider saturday a day of pondering. But anyway, been a while since I went to the substation. Allura was surprisingly good, West Grand Boulevard is better off with Miss Daph "Bring your toothbrush" Khoo really and Caracal was good although I missed most of their set. Settled at starbucks, talked a whole lot about everything and anything. Good good company with lower sec classmates, you know who you guys are. I finally let out everything to a good listening ear that I've kept bottled up for the entire month, and I feel so much better. I feel that letting everything out erased 30% of you from my mind and that's a good start. Also, I found out my parents are really starting to let go. 1AM without a text or call. I don't know if I should be worried hah.
Okay totally bushed today, slept the entire service in church. But heard sub-conciously that sometimes God disappoints you for your own good. That totally set my mind straight, I will attempt to do well in my biology cos I believe in second chances. And that also probably gives you an idea where I'm heading. Just submitted my JAE application about an hour ago, and I feel like a huge load's off my shoulder. 3/4 of my 12 choices are poly courses, just to be safe. But I'm most probably going into my second choice, unless my appeal for the first is successful. Never count your chickens before they hatch, so I guess we'll just wait for news till the 19th ya.
Another 4 more days of work and I'm a free person. Might agree to an extension though, after all I don't know how I'm going to occupy myself till the 19th. Hah anyway stop with the sucking up it's making you look like a fool. And also, such cheap methods you resort to. Disgusted, truly I am.
