Orbituary
19.1.08 @ 12:25 pm
: Beauty World
Hah okay I don't know where to start!


So it's still the same ol' work work work for me. And basically I have already started the countdown to my last day of work. 9 more days haha yes a miscalculation the other day. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is I may be offered an extension on my contract, well because what to do, I am so hardworking! Hahahahahaha. Not exactly lah, because the stock take's not completed and it would be suicide to hire another temp and teach everything all over again. I said I'll consider after my results. But wow, if I do extend and continue working for another month I might just be able to lay my hands on a dslr :D According to my calculations, I will hit the 1k mark for sure this month hehehe.


Well, so yes as my title suggests I went to catch Beauty World at the Assplanet yesterday! Don't mind the expletive but it was fucking good! Even though my circle stall seats gave me a bad view of the stage but its really good. Especially so that a little of the dialogue's in cantonese and not the overused hokkien. I've got pure canton blood yo haha. A pity its last shows are today. You'll probably have to wait for the 30th anniversary in 10 years time or something for another run. And I also saw the full-length advertisement for We Will Rock You. It looks good as well, I can just see myself going down to the Assplanet again in 2 months time.


So anyway yes I've got even more reason to be happy! After a long month wait my baby is finally with me hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehe. Actually babies, but ulypoot forgot to bring the super sampler. But nevertheless, I shall go unwrap my baby l-ca+ now hehe :DDDDDD


Thank God it's the weekends. After soccer training it'll be steamboat with my wonderful friends, can't wait :)


Anyway just to be an asshole, it's less than two months to my 17th birthday ;D

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors