Orbituary
15.1.08 @ 9:42 pm
: Affirmation
Judging from the number of people I bumped into yesterday, I can safely conclude that Singapore is really lacking in terms of spacial constraints. Well just to make the post longer I shall list them out hahahahhaha.

Some girls from that school in toa payoh, some Whitleyans I know, Abigail Wong and her cousin!, Regina's sisters hahaha, Hazel and Xiaojuan, Chesed, Ulyssa.

Haha, well well well, not too bad for a day I would say. Anyway, I spent my 3 hour lunch break reading the papers and just looking at secondary school students. Can't help but to feel really old and definitely, I miss going to school. I miss sleeping in class, laughing at the eccentricities my classmates can come up with, the long queues during recess, arguing with ngo, my friends, texting secretly during lesson time and the list can go on and on. Nowadays, texting is a thing of the past because working life has overtaken my social life. Well, the long train rides the past few days have provided me ample time to really think about certain stuff.

I thought about, what 10 days can do to a friendship and a relationship. All it took was 10 days. At first I was not so bothered about not meeting the friend regularly, because at least we still talked on the phone. 10 days changed all that, all gone all gone. The latter, well, some things are better left unsaid.

Speaking of long train rides, my concession expired yesterday so my hobby of taking long train rides will have to go. Yes concession, the best benefit of being a student that we often take for granted. Even though I know I'm not the only one facing this sad predicament, I can't help but feel a little sore about paying one over dollar for a train ride to work when I only had to pay a measly 45 cents in the not so distant past. Shucks, I miss the perks of being a student. And really, enough of the shocked faces when I tell you I'm waiting for my O level results! Do I really look that old. Well, if being old means no hideous pimples on my chinny chin chin, then let me be old lehzzzzzz.

I'll be going back to the office already boohoo, no more whipping out of my trusty ol' street directory or walking in the sweltering midday sun in long pants. Screw clementi woods lah, sibeh the kayu. Okay off to restart my computer, good night.

Oh have I mentioned, I'm secretly addicted to facebook. Everyone should go get facebook! Hah free advertisement chey.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors