I'm. Bored. In. The. Office.
The past two days I have been going around with fadli to the dental clinics and now I'm stuck in the office with nothing to do do do. Anyway thanks to yesterday's long train ride to woodlands, I managed to have a very engaging conversation with fadli. He is like a model malay guy and all, traditional and conservative yet not boring and serious. And despite the 10 year age gap I feel that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship hah. The dentists are all damn aunty lah and its quite funny how they panic(! at the clinic hahahaha get it?) over some small problem.
So we talked some more after leaving canberra primary where we spent one hour talking to the cute auntyish dentist. Hah we just sat at the ground level of sembawang station drinking red bull hah. He reminds me of slacker singh somehow when he said believe that you can get what you want and some way or another the world will conspire to make it happen. If it sounds familiar that's because I took that from the alchemist cause what he said is too long to blog about hah yah so summarise compromise summarise. Then I went to woodlands to play the arcade hah yes super no life but I had money in the card so I might as well get it over and done with since I probably won't be going there anymore.
Went back to tp and got myself a street directory cause I'll really be needing it. And right now I'm keeping myself entertained by blog hopping. At least its working hah dumb bimboes are super entertaining lah. Enough complaining...lunch is in half an hour's time, hopefully I'll be alone today so I can decide where I want to go cause my taste buds have been fried by the spicy malay food I've been having of late hahhhhh.