Orbituary
25.12.07 @ 11:14 pm
: I'm not sorry
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Yah, the dress code was planned lah. Think what, telepathy? Spot the extra one hah (not me). Well anyway, I had fun yesterday! Although it was initially quite quiet during mealtime. I left halfway to pop by kat's place across the road and meet renee. Stupid woman made me wait like an idiot at the void deck for ten minutes when she was already upstairs. But awww man I forgive you after learning that I'm one of the few who got a card from you :D

So I went back to mel's place and that's when it got crazy. I didn't know taboo was that fun. I have that game at home but never played it hahaha. Oh when the word was drugs, somebody said "Just now you all say Sheryl go down and do one!!!!!!!1" and I was like OIIIIIIIIII WHAT HAHA. Not forgetting all the other crazy games...dirty germs, polar bear and the bone mashing finger crushing version of heart attack hahaha. "Polar bears wake up please... Polar bears kill someone... Polar bears go to sleep"

Yeah so I went to the party empty handed except for sparkling juice and donuts for mel. I felt a little bad especially during gift exchange but anyway thank you everyone for your gifts :) I get really weird gifts every year but I guess I can't blame you all cos apparently I'm a very tough gift choice haha. Remember, 15 apples last year from daphne? Hah anyway mel's cake was surprisingly tasty this time round. Hah kidding lah, but it was really better than last year's rectangular, half salty, half sweet, super hard rock of a brownie. Hah okay I'm just exaggerating, shan't put down the aspiring cake shop owner. Anyway thanks again friends for an enjoyable Christmas eve! :)

My Christmas was spent catching up on sleep and family time. In fact I spent it at Ikea and at the groomers. Like a typical adult public holiday. Haha well, one cannot ask for too many things in life. Oh yeah, bean got a hair cut I think she looks better now hah. Ah back to work tomorrow, then I'll be spending boxing day evening with my dentist. Yup braces time hah. Not exactly anticipating the extraction but damnit no more crooked teeth.
You never should have resurfaced in my life. I was planning to just leave all memories of you behind. But no, you didn't let me. Cruel. Love is so cruel.
Oh I took so long to post that its boxing day already so Happy Boxing Day hah! Oh yeah photos yesterday are up on the sidebar.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors