Orbituary
10.12.07 @ 12:39 am
: I don't wanna hear you, kick me out kick me out
Woke up really late yesterday, the after effects of a 5 day work week with office hours. So basically wasted my day away being a couch potato hehehe. And I went to drop by some independent flower girl's shop. Haha she think she damn cool lah.

Today's church message was so good. Like somehow I felt it was directed at me in a way. Let go :) and somehow I think it should have been let go and let God but I fell asleep halfway as usual. Went to central at CQ just now for curry udon. Was pretty okay lah, maybe a tad overrated, but it sure makes me sleepy. Yup so I'm taking half day leave to play soccer in the morning tomorrow. That's $28 off my payroll and the bowen people better be nice to me hahahahaha kid ding. Speaking of soccer, boro just ended the gunners' unbeaten run. Awwwwww man, sheer over-reliance on fabregas!!!!! Fabregasted lah ahya. I am going into mourning now. Hahahahaha oh yes I am leaving for South Africa this friday morning (thursday midnight), SPRINGBOKS! Be nice to me, I might get you an ostrich egg.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors