Hi yes I know I really should be getting some sleep now but I must blog about my day! Hahaha yes as the previous post stated, half the time I was being paid to do nothing. I had an extra hour of lunch break and when I came back I had nothing to do I was just wikipedia-ing random stuff and you-tubing. But when the work comes I think its actually quite interesting. To get the gist of my job, all I did today was networked computers to a printer, learn to set up a computer, upgraded ms office, installed norton antivirus...that sort of thing. You could say I'm a computer technician haha. But I look like such a noob in my office attire, stupid formal dress code. And wow I get a 5 cent discount at 7-eleven hahahahhaa how very exciting. Yes I kinda enjoy my job lah, albeit initial complaints that its going to be boring. Oh well, more to come hehehehe okay time to sleep now.
Aye......stop lying to yourself Sheryl. Letting go is the hardest and you're not that strong.